"Mas de les Valls", a new wine from the DOQ Priorat in the wine list of Hotel-Hostal Sport
If one thing characterizes us in the restaurant of Hotel-Hostal Sport is our impetus to offer our customers the opportunity to choose from a wide range of quality wines.
- Grape variety: black Grenache, Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Production: the grapes are selected in the vineyard and in the winery. Fermentation in vats, with 20-25 days of maceration.
- Aging: in French oak barrels of 225 liters.
- Tasting notes: Cherry red with vivid purple hues. Excels the aroma of fresh cherries, jam of berries,,vanilla, notes of dates and soft wood accents which complement the flavors blend. Light balsamic tones. In the palate has a balanced acidity, body and a long finish.
- Curiosity: the pronounce in english of name of wine is [mas də ləz baʎs].
Among the recent wine tourism initiatives of Devinssi, we highlight one for its originality: Adopt a GrapeVine©, experience gift for really wine lovers.