The traditional bar of Hotel Sport, where it all began. Despite the passage of years, still retains the essence and charm of the beggining. In this bar you will find the typical fork breakfast, traditional Catalan cuisine dish that you can enjoy with a glass of wine from Priorat.
We like to see how groups of friends, families or couples are around a marble table and wood, like we have, with good wine and a repertoire of dishes cooked to obtain strength for all day.
The fork breakfasts are a reference in our bar since we opened the doors in 1923. Then the "truita amb suc" (omelette) and mandongo were the most popular breakfasts; today, they share the menu with other tasty dishes of Catalan tradition, cooked with proximity and quality products. We show them below.
- Herring of Coast with escalivada (vegetables cooked in the pan)
- Herring of Coast with beans, tomatoes and fried garlic
- Sausage with beans
- Priorat sausage with garlic, tomatoes and black olives
- Fried eggs with ham
- Fried cod with tomato, garlic and beans ganxet
- Fried Sausage with beans, tomatoes and garlic
- Allyoli sauce with meat and garnish (fries baked or roasted)
- Toasted country bread or bread coca accompanied with secallona of Priorat, white sausage, ham or omelette
- Tripe with cod tripe and beans ganxet
- Catalan pork feet
- Chickpea stew with cod
- Mountain Snails
There is something for every taste and for the most discerning palates, so we invite you to visit us and enjoy a delicious and traditional breakfast fork.